Glenmore death now a murder
Kelowna RCMP have confirmed they are investigating Kelowna's first murder of 2013.
Cst. Kris Clark says an autopsy has been completed and police are now able to confirm that the woman found deceased inside her home Tuesday morning was a victim of homicide.
The victim has been identified as Theresa Ashley Neville, 27.
Neville's body was discovered in a home in the 300 block of Yates Road.
Her death was deemed suspicious.
"Theresa's two children (8, 10) were found unharmed inside the home and have since been relocated with their extended family," says Clark.
The police are interested in speaking to the following person who was seen in the area on the night of the homicide:
- Aboriginal male (possibly darker skinned male)
- Long, shoulder length black hair
- Slim features and narrow face with high cheek bones
- Last seen wearing all black clothing
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.
Remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, leaving a tip online at www.crimestoppers.net or by texting to CRIMES (274637) ktown.
Read more Kelowna News
- Mystery deepens over missing planeWorld - 7:15 am
- 2 killed in avalancheCanada
- Rescued snowmobiler dies in hospitalVernon / N. Okanagan
- Koe dominates Brier finalKamloops
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Tourism Kelowna Central Okanagan
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library