Public input for transit improvements
Mar 5, 2013 / 1:00 pm
There will be an open house at Okanagan College March 6 for public input into design plans for transit improvements at the college and associated improvements on KLO Road.
Stantec Consulting will be providing results from the cities transportation study, along with some design concepts in the Centre for Learning Atrium from 5-7 p.m.
The city considers KLO Road in the Okanagan College area as a priority corridor for multi-use and active transportation and construction is anticipated to begin this summer.
These projects are part of BC Transit’s RapidBus phase 2 and 3 project.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Downtown stabbing mars May long May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18