Lawrence closing for utility upgrades
Feb 26, 2013 / 12:58 pm
Beginning Monday, March 4, Lawrence Avenue from Richter to Ethel streets will be closed to thru traffic until the end of July.
The road closures will be in effect to accommodate utility replacement.
The replacement includes both water and wastewater systems.
The road way will be improved with a storm sewer system, curb and gutter, traffic calming bulb outs and landscaping.
The $1.35-million project includes a local service area streetscape improvement and these enhancements are being paid for by the adjacent property owners.
Visit kelowna.ca/roadreport for up to date road work, road closures and potential delays.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Reaction mixed to Gordon truck route May 24
- A 'purrfect' time to adopt May 24
- Water levels lower on Mission Creek May 24
- Brace yourself for higher gas prices May 24
- Fat Cats looking for cool cats May 23
- Victor Walk impacts Kelowna May 23
- Dangerous Dog Act challenged May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22