Convicted dealer gets jail time
Feb 22, 2013 / 4:06 pm
A 20-year-old Kelowna woman will spend up to a year behind bars after she was convicted of two separate drug charges.
Madison Fine was sentenced Friday after being found guilty of Trafficking in Heroin and Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking.
Along with the jail sentence, Fine was also handed six months probation and a lengthy firearms prohibition.
Fine was arrested Jan. 23 of this year during an extensive RCMP drug sweep.
She was charged with one count of Trafficking in a Controlled Substance.
Fine was also arrested on Oct. 1 of last year and charged with Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17
- Cyclist hit on Baron Rd. May 16
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16