Health is in the air at Total Health Fair
Feb 17, 2013 / 2:12 pm
The Parkinson Rec Centre once again hosted the monthly event known as Total Health Fair on Sunday.
At the Fair you will find individuals who live in the Okanagan Valley and who share their products, services and knowledge in the area of alternative health care.
“The Total Health Fair addresses all aspects of living a healthier life, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually,” says event organizer, Kathy Reid.
“Through the educational process, we believe the Fair will empower attendees to take a proactive approach to make positive choices and changes to improve overall health in body, mind and spirit.”
Kelowna resident Ralph Durst came in with some friends "out of curiousity".
"It's quite interesting," he said.
Approximately 50 booths, each geared towards a specific area of alternative health, participated in the fair.
“So, if what you are doing, does not seem to be working or maybe you just want to make some changes, now is the time to try something new,” says Reid.
The fair is free of charge and runs from 11 am - 4 pm on the second Sunday of the month. The next event is scheduled for March 10.
For more information on the Total Health Fair, visit their website.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Budget approval means tax increase Dec 12
- Christmas market, art show and concert Dec 12
- "One Valley, One Water" Dec 12
- Students helping students 4,100km away Dec 12
- Bus light tour - get your tickets Dec 12
- Charged with running over paper carrier Dec 12
- Budget 2014 - day long coverage Dec 12
- Fewer rentals available Dec 12
- Protecting your gifts Dec 12
- Union sends final package to FortisBC Dec 12