Health is in the air at Total Health Fair
Feb 17, 2013 / 2:12 pm
The Parkinson Rec Centre once again hosted the monthly event known as Total Health Fair on Sunday.
At the Fair you will find individuals who live in the Okanagan Valley and who share their products, services and knowledge in the area of alternative health care.
“The Total Health Fair addresses all aspects of living a healthier life, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually,” says event organizer, Kathy Reid.
“Through the educational process, we believe the Fair will empower attendees to take a proactive approach to make positive choices and changes to improve overall health in body, mind and spirit.”
Kelowna resident Ralph Durst came in with some friends "out of curiousity".
"It's quite interesting," he said.
Approximately 50 booths, each geared towards a specific area of alternative health, participated in the fair.
“So, if what you are doing, does not seem to be working or maybe you just want to make some changes, now is the time to try something new,” says Reid.
The fair is free of charge and runs from 11 am - 4 pm on the second Sunday of the month. The next event is scheduled for March 10.
For more information on the Total Health Fair, visit their website.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17