Sudden death at Hotel Eldorado
Feb 12, 2013 / 12:30 pm
The BC coroner’s office was called to the Hotel Eldorado in Kelowna on Sunday for what is being called a sudden death.
The body of 23-year-old Fabien Driquert of Canmore AB, was found deceased at 11:45 a.m. on Feb. 10.
According to his Facebook page, Driquert was part of the team from Crazyweed Kitchen in Canmore, and was in town competing at the Canadian Culinary Championships.
A cause of death has not yet been determined.
-- With files from Jennifer Zielinksi and Wayne Moore.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Downtown stabbing mars May long May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18