Sudden death at Hotel Eldorado
Feb 12, 2013 / 12:30 pm
The BC coroner’s office was called to the Hotel Eldorado in Kelowna on Sunday for what is being called a sudden death.
The body of 23-year-old Fabien Driquert of Canmore AB, was found deceased at 11:45 a.m. on Feb. 10.
According to his Facebook page, Driquert was part of the team from Crazyweed Kitchen in Canmore, and was in town competing at the Canadian Culinary Championships.
A cause of death has not yet been determined.
-- With files from Jennifer Zielinksi and Wayne Moore.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Was there crime in your neighbourhood? Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3