Assault victim released from hospital
Feb 9, 2013 / 7:58 am
Between the hours of 11:30 PM and midnight on February 6, a 23 year old Kelowna male was assaulted by an unknown number of assailants while walking on Ellis St, between Harvey Ave and Buckland Ave.
The victim appears to have been thrown to the ground and kicked repeatedly.
He was treated for significant, but non-life threatening injuries and was released from hospital. It is unclear what the motive of the attack was.
Police are requesting anyone who has information regarding this incident to please call Kelowna RCMP and refer to file #2013-6013 or call Crimestoppers.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Water levels lower on Mission Creek May 24
- Brace yourself for higher gas prices May 24
- Fat Cats looking for cool cats May 23
- Victor Walk impacts Kelowna May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22