Family Day at Parkinson Rec Centre
Feb 3, 2013 / 9:44 am
Families in and around Kelowna are invited to enjoy a day of affordable fun on February 11 at the Parkinson Recreation Centre.
The Province, in partnership with the City of Kelowna, officially celebrates the first B.C. Family Day on Monday, with a celebration from 10 AM to 3 PM.
At four themed stations, visitors will be able to take part in face painting, storytelling circles and to learn about B.C.'s natural riches.
In addition to the celebration at the recreation centre, the BC Family Day website provides a portal to encourage families to connect with other resources, get inspired and discover new things to do, places to explore, or events to attend throughout the province.
Visit the Parkinson Recreation Centre website for information on specific events.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9
- Glenmore food drive tonight Dec 9
- Garage fire quickly knocked down Dec 9