Family Day at Parkinson Rec Centre
Feb 3, 2013 / 9:44 am
Families in and around Kelowna are invited to enjoy a day of affordable fun on February 11 at the Parkinson Recreation Centre.
The Province, in partnership with the City of Kelowna, officially celebrates the first B.C. Family Day on Monday, with a celebration from 10 AM to 3 PM.
At four themed stations, visitors will be able to take part in face painting, storytelling circles and to learn about B.C.'s natural riches.
In addition to the celebration at the recreation centre, the BC Family Day website provides a portal to encourage families to connect with other resources, get inspired and discover new things to do, places to explore, or events to attend throughout the province.
Visit the Parkinson Recreation Centre website for information on specific events.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Bridging the cap to detox Jun 18
- RCMP confirm suspicious death Jun 18
- Council wants say on new Cop Shop Jun 18
- Realtors donate to Gospel Mission Jun 18
- Council toasts new liquor establishment Jun 18
- City to test family alcohol zone Jun 18
- Missing teenager has been found Jun 17
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17