Last night to Wine & Dine
Feb 3, 2013 / 5:00 am
Sunday is the last chance of the year that residents of the Okanagan can experience the winter event known as Wine&Dine.
More than thirty restaurants in Kelowna are offering fall and winter menus, paired with BC wines, for a price that ranges between $15 and $35.
``For regular diners to be able to come out and enjoy a three-course meal for under $40 is incredible,`` said Cabana Executive Chef April Roy.
``This is a great opportunity for locals to come out and maybe discover a new favorite dish.``
Wine&Dine has been organized by the BC Restaurant and Foodservices Association for the past eleven years, and restaurants that have participated have seen an increase in business.
``We had around 75 people a night take part on the weekends,`` said Chef Roy.
``We`ll definitely be doing it again.``
For a complete list of Wine&Dine restaurants visit the BCRFA website.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9
- Glenmore food drive tonight Dec 9
- Garage fire quickly knocked down Dec 9