Last night to Wine & Dine
Feb 3, 2013 / 5:00 am
Sunday is the last chance of the year that residents of the Okanagan can experience the winter event known as Wine&Dine.
More than thirty restaurants in Kelowna are offering fall and winter menus, paired with BC wines, for a price that ranges between $15 and $35.
``For regular diners to be able to come out and enjoy a three-course meal for under $40 is incredible,`` said Cabana Executive Chef April Roy.
``This is a great opportunity for locals to come out and maybe discover a new favorite dish.``
Wine&Dine has been organized by the BC Restaurant and Foodservices Association for the past eleven years, and restaurants that have participated have seen an increase in business.
``We had around 75 people a night take part on the weekends,`` said Chef Roy.
``We`ll definitely be doing it again.``
For a complete list of Wine&Dine restaurants visit the BCRFA website.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21
- Tuesday crash sends 4 to hospital May 21