Big White season passes for dogs
Jan 26, 2013 / 11:39 am
Saturday, January 26 will be the first day that furry friends of Big White Ski Resort can have their own Season Pass created.
The Pass shows the dog's photo as well as the owner's phone number, so it acts as an ID while on the mountain.
Yoho was the first to have his photo taken today and now, should he get lost while playing with his beloved frisbee, staff or guests will be able to contact his owner.
If you would like a FREE Dog Pass for your furry best friend, please see the Tickets Desk in the Village Centre Mall at Big White Ski Resort. Alternatively you can email a photo to [email protected] please include your name and contact phone number.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Students helping students 4,100km away Dec 12
- Bus light tour - get your tickets Dec 12
- Charged with running over paper carrier Dec 12
- Budget 2014 - day long coverage Dec 12
- Fewer rentals available Dec 12
- Protecting your gifts Dec 12
- Union sends final package to FortisBC Dec 12
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11