Bail review for lighting man on fire
Jan 22, 2013 / 10:31 am
The matter of a man charged with aggravated assault after another man was set on fire at a Kelowna house party last year has been pushed back for another week.
Josh McWhirter’s lawyer has asked for a one-week postponement for a possible bail review.
McWhirter will again appear via video link from the Kamloops Regional Correctional Facility on Jan. 29 for election and arraignment.
He is one of two men charged in the crime that occurred on Dec. 8, 2012.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Water levels lower on Mission Creek May 24
- Brace yourself for higher gas prices May 24
- Fat Cats looking for cool cats May 23
- Victor Walk impacts Kelowna May 23
- Dangerous Dog Act challenged May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22