Bail review for lighting man on fire
Jan 22, 2013 / 10:31 am
The matter of a man charged with aggravated assault after another man was set on fire at a Kelowna house party last year has been pushed back for another week.
Josh McWhirter’s lawyer has asked for a one-week postponement for a possible bail review.
McWhirter will again appear via video link from the Kamloops Regional Correctional Facility on Jan. 29 for election and arraignment.
He is one of two men charged in the crime that occurred on Dec. 8, 2012.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9