Elderly man hit by van
Jan 15, 2013 / 9:30 am
A 90-year-old West Kelowna man is in hospital after he was struck by a vehicle outside Lake City Casino.
The incident occurred about 6:30 Monday evening.
Witnesses told police the man had walked onto Water Street from between parked vehicles when he was hit by a passing van.
The man was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
He remains in KGH in stable condition.
Police say charges are not currently anticipated.
The investigation continues.
If you have pictures of the incident send them to email@example.com.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17
- Cyclist hit on Baron Rd. May 16
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16
- Kelowna crime down in first quarter May 15
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15