Elderly man hit by van
Jan 15, 2013 / 9:30 am
A 90-year-old West Kelowna man is in hospital after he was struck by a vehicle outside Lake City Casino.
The incident occurred about 6:30 Monday evening.
Witnesses told police the man had walked onto Water Street from between parked vehicles when he was hit by a passing van.
The man was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
He remains in KGH in stable condition.
Police say charges are not currently anticipated.
The investigation continues.
If you have pictures of the incident send them to [email protected]
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9