$100k in grants available in 2013
Jan 12, 2013 / 9:54 am
The Central Okanagan Foundation will administer $80,000 in Community Social Development Grants and $22,000 in Grants to Address the Sexual Exploitation of Youth on behalf of the City of Kelowna in 2013.
The Central Okanagan Foundation encourages registered non-profit organizations interested in applying for Community Social Development Grants to attend an information session on Thursday, Jan. 17 at 1:30 P.M. in the Pacific Safety Products Boardroom at the Rotary Centre for the Arts, 421 Cawston Ave.
The session will cover eligibility requirements, the application process as well as updates that could impact the application process.
Grants to Address the Sexual Exploitation of Youth fund programs that directly address sexual exploitation issues for those under 19 years of age in Kelowna.
Completed applications are due Friday, Feb. 22 at 3:30 P.M. and should be dropped off at the Central Okanagan Foundation office located at 217-1889 Springfield Rd.
To download the application form, please visit here.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Delays at YLW due to weather Dec 20
- Snelson wins appeal for a new trial Dec 19
- Veterans meeting with MP Cannan Dec 19
- Free hugs at the Kelowna Sails Dec 19
- A holiday celebration of Wellness Dec 19
- A hot holiday dance Dec 19
- Power outages in Glenmore Dec 19
- 'Dollar Bill Crooks' graffiti menaces Dec 19
- Busy travel season approaches Dec 19
- YLW set to break passenger record Dec 19