Brief appearance for McKinnon counsel
Jan 7, 2013 / 2:15 pm
The daughter of RCMP Superintendent Bill McKinnon was expected to make an appearance this morning (Monday) in Kelowna Provincial Court, but the matter was instead adjourned until next week.
Lisa Hope McKinnon was arrested last February for her part in a dial-a-dope operation.
She is facing one charge of trafficking in a controlled substance and two charges of possession for the purpose of trafficking.
Her next scheduled court date is Jan. 14 where both her defence lawyer and the Crown will appear via telephone in hopes of setting a trial confirmation date.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21
- Crash sends four to hospital May 21
- Quiet start to the summer season May 21
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21
- Thunderstorm watch in effect May 21
- Calling all green thumbs May 21
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19