Missing woman from the Mission
Jan 5, 2013 / 5:34 pm
Update: Marilyn Whiting has been located.
Kelowna RCMP are requesting the public's assistance in locating Marilyn Whiting, who was reported missing earlier today.
She was last seen on Jan. 4 at 8 a.m. by a family member prior to leaving her residence in the Mission area.
Whiting is described as a Caucasian female standing 5'0" and weighing 125 pounds. She has brown hair and eyes and was last seen wearing a knitted toque and a faux brown 3/4 length fur jacket.
Whiting is addicted to alcohol but police have been unable to locate her at areas she commonly frequents.
If anyone sees Marilyn Whiting or knows of her whereabouts they are asked to contact the Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Union sends final package to FortisBC Dec 12
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10