Missing woman from the Mission
Jan 5, 2013 / 5:34 pm
Update: Marilyn Whiting has been located.
Kelowna RCMP are requesting the public's assistance in locating Marilyn Whiting, who was reported missing earlier today.
She was last seen on Jan. 4 at 8 a.m. by a family member prior to leaving her residence in the Mission area.
Whiting is described as a Caucasian female standing 5'0" and weighing 125 pounds. She has brown hair and eyes and was last seen wearing a knitted toque and a faux brown 3/4 length fur jacket.
Whiting is addicted to alcohol but police have been unable to locate her at areas she commonly frequents.
If anyone sees Marilyn Whiting or knows of her whereabouts they are asked to contact the Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17