Big turn out for Christmas dinner
Dec 26, 2012 / 11:13 am
Victory Life Fellowship hosted the ninth annual Christmas Day Dinner at the Parkinson Recreation Center. Each of the 362 plus guests were served a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings.
250 food gift bags were distributed to those in need and every child received a gift.
A family-like atmosphere permeated the air, and the evening was filled with live music, laughter, sparkle and cheer!
Guests radiated joy and thankfulness. Big smiles illuminated the room!
“Our desire is that no one spends Christmas Day alone” says, Pastor Diana Tripke. “Christmas is a day to spend with family and friends. It’s a day when we celebrate each other and most of all we celebrate the Birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Christmas is a day everyone should remember and enjoy!”
A huge thank you to all the businesses and individuals who partnered with us.
Thank you Kelowna for coming together as a community and making a difference
For more information please contact Diana Tripke: 250-864-3089
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6
- Tree of Memories honours loved ones Dec 5
- Santa goes hog wild with toy donations Dec 5
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5
- Holiday cheer stocks food bank shelves Dec 5
- Where will medical marijuana be grown? Dec 5