A 29-year-old Kelowna man faces a more than a dozen weapons related charges after he was found to be in possession of a loaded gun at the Willow Park Pub last Saturday night.
Police say they were called to the pub about 6:45 p.m. after someone noticed the gun.
"When police arrived the man was found seated at the bar with a loaded .45 caliber pistol tucked in the back of his pants and a knife hanging from a chain around his neck," says Cst. Kris Clark.
"He was arrested without incident and the firearm and knife were seized. A second handgun was later seized from the man's residence."
Ryan Bradley Allin was also prohibited from possessing a firearm at the time of the incident.
He was arrested and held in custody until a court appearance Monday. He remains in custody.
Allin faces 13 charges, including:
- Possessing a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose X 2
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon X 2
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm X 2
- Knowingly Possessing a Firearm Without a Licence X 2
- Possessing a Restricted Firearm With Ammunition
- Possessing a Weapon Obtained Through Offence X 2
- Possessing a Firearm Contrary to Order X 2