Christmas light tour
Dec 13, 2012 / 12:10 pm
It's not too late to get on the bus, the Parade Of Lights tour bus that is.
It's a two hour tour of the best light displays in Kelowna. We still have tickets available for both Friday Dec. 14 and Saturday Dec. 15.
The bus will leave outside of Costco at 7 p.m. and it will return around 9 p.m. - you must get your tickets ahead of time.
Bring new clothing, toys, and non-perishable food items; we also take cash! Everything raised goes to help those in need through the Salvation Army.
Tickets can be picked up at:
- Castanet 202-346 Lawrence Ave.
- Power 104 3805 Lakeshore Rd
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Downtown stabbing mars May long May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18