Christmas light tour
Dec 13, 2012 / 12:10 pm
It's not too late to get on the bus, the Parade Of Lights tour bus that is.
It's a two hour tour of the best light displays in Kelowna. We still have tickets available for both Friday Dec. 14 and Saturday Dec. 15.
The bus will leave outside of Costco at 7 p.m. and it will return around 9 p.m. - you must get your tickets ahead of time.
Bring new clothing, toys, and non-perishable food items; we also take cash! Everything raised goes to help those in need through the Salvation Army.
Tickets can be picked up at:
- Castanet 202-346 Lawrence Ave.
- Power 104 3805 Lakeshore Rd
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Budget approval means tax increase Dec 12
- Christmas market, art show and concert Dec 12
- "One Valley, One Water" Dec 12
- Students helping students 4,100km away Dec 12
- Bus light tour - get your tickets Dec 12
- Charged with running over paper carrier Dec 12
- Budget 2014 - day long coverage Dec 12
- Fewer rentals available Dec 12
- Protecting your gifts Dec 12
- Union sends final package to FortisBC Dec 12