Warrant issued in Halloween invasion
Dec 11, 2012 / 4:31 pm
RCMP are looking for a third man in connection with a Halloween home invasion in Kelowna.
A warrant has been issued for 29-year-old Matthew Scott Stewart.
Stewart has been charged with multiple counts of break and enter as well as weapons offences in connection with the home invasion in the 1300 block of Belaire Avenue shortly after midnight November 1.
Police say Stewart is known to frequent the Lower Mainland and say he may have headed there.
A photo of Stewart has been released, however, police caution he has additional tattoos on either side of his neck and has added bulk to his physique since the photo was taken.
Keven Graham was also charged as a result of the home invasion. Graham was charged with break and enter, using a firearm while committing an offence and armed robbery.
At the time of the incident, police indicated two men entered the home with guns and threatened the occupant.
The woman fled the home and called 911.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Fat Cats looking for cool cats May 23
- Victor Walk impacts Kelowna May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22