UPDATE: Interior Health affected by job action
Dec 8, 2012 / 1:24 pm
UPDATE: Interior Health has just received notification that the job action planned for this week by the Health Sciences Professional Bargaining Association (HSPBA) has been withdrawn.
Interior Health will have full Laboratory services at normal staffing levels tomorrow (Monday).
Services will be limited at Interior Health laboratories on Monday, Dec. 10 due to job action by members of the Health Sciences Professional Bargaining Association.
All labs will operate at essential service levels, which means reduced staff and possible delays. This may also result in outpatients with non-urgent issues being asked to return at a later date.
There will be no impact in service for chemotherapy, dialysis or transplant patients. Urgent lab test and pre-surgical screening for surgeries on Monday and Tuesday will go ahead as scheduled.
If you have an appointment and are unsure whether or not you should go to the lab on Monday, please call 250-231-4515.
You can also visit the Interior Health website for more information.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Malls head list of corporate taxpayers Jun 19
- Mayor defends $800K spiffy biffy Jun 18
- Hells Angels member gets 26 months Jun 18
- Bridging the gap to detox Jun 18
- RCMP confirm suspicious death Jun 18
- Council wants say on new Cop Shop Jun 18
- Realtors donate to Gospel Mission Jun 18
- Council toasts new liquor establishment Jun 18
- City to test family alcohol zone Jun 18
- Missing teenager has been found Jun 17