Bennett Bridge MVI
Dec 3, 2012 / 12:56 pm
Update: 1:20 p.m. All vehicles involved in the incident have been removed and traffic is returning to normal.
At least two vehicles were involved in a crash on the WR Bennett Bridge at around 12:30 Monday afternoon.
Witnesses report as as many as five people might have needed medical attention.
Traffic was backed up into West Kelowna as crews tried to clear the wrecks. One of the vehicles involved was a white mini van.
Tow trucks were already on scene by 1 p.m. and they were starting to clear the wrecks.
Traffic should be rolling again by 1:25 p.m.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17
- Cyclist hit on Baron Rd. May 16
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16
- Kelowna crime down in first quarter May 15