Bennett Bridge MVI
Dec 3, 2012 / 12:56 pm
Update: 1:20 p.m. All vehicles involved in the incident have been removed and traffic is returning to normal.
At least two vehicles were involved in a crash on the WR Bennett Bridge at around 12:30 Monday afternoon.
Witnesses report as as many as five people might have needed medical attention.
Traffic was backed up into West Kelowna as crews tried to clear the wrecks. One of the vehicles involved was a white mini van.
Tow trucks were already on scene by 1 p.m. and they were starting to clear the wrecks.
Traffic should be rolling again by 1:25 p.m.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9