Scotiabank matching kettle donations
Dec 1, 2012 / 1:26 pm
The bells continue to ring alongside Salvation Army kettles in Kelowna and if you haven’t donated yet, today is a great day.
Scotiabank has pledged to match every dollar up to a maximum of $15,000 donated today to kettles at the Kelowna Real Canadian Superstore, Orchard Place Liquor Store and Mission Liquor Store.
In addition, the London Drugs store in West Kelowna will be a Scotiabank kettle from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
“Everyday our team works with people that are trying to reach their goal," says Gladys Fraser, Scotiabank Branch Manager.
"This is another way that we can make a big difference for others. One of our values as a bank is to make our community a better place to live and work, and this is one way of showing we care.”
You can also donate by clicking here.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Reaction mixed to Gordon truck route May 24
- A 'purrfect' time to adopt May 24
- Water levels lower on Mission Creek May 24
- Brace yourself for higher gas prices May 24
- Fat Cats looking for cool cats May 23
- Victor Walk impacts Kelowna May 23
- Dangerous Dog Act challenged May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22