Tree of Hope comes to life Friday
Nov 29, 2012 / 10:00 am
Twenty-five thousand lights are ready to shine brightly over the Kelowna sky when the 'Tree of Hope' is turned on for another year.
The Tree of Hope, situated at the Landmark Centre, will be lit tomorrow night (Friday) at 7 p.m.
Prior to the official light up, the community is invited to take part in the first ever 'Light Up The Night Against Crime.'
The candlelight walk begins at 6 p.m. at the Capri east parking lot.
Marchers will walk from the parking lot to the Landmark square for the Tree of Hope lighting ceremony.
Local dignitaries will be joined by a Christmas Choir to spread holiday cheer.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17