Crash victim dies of injuries
Nov 28, 2012 / 3:40 pm
A 73-year-old woman, struck by a bus earlier this month on Springfield Road in Kelowna has succumbed to her injuries.
Cst. Kris Clark, says the unidentified woman passed away last week.
The woman was struck by a bus shortly before 5 p.m. on November 4 at Springfield and Barlee roads.
Apparently, the bus was making a left turn off Springfield onto Barlee when the woman stumbled off the curb and was struck.
She was taken to Kelowna General Hospital with serious injuries.
She passed away 18 days later.
Police say rainy weather and poor visibility at the time may have contributed to the crash.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Missing teenager Jun 17
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17
- Firetrucks off to Peru Jun 17
- Weather Report Jun 17