Knox Mtn Drive closed for the winter
Nov 10, 2012 / 5:40 am
The road leading to the summit of Knox Mountain Park is now closed to vehicle traffic.
The park will remain open to pedestrians from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Knox Mountain Drive closes from the base parking lot as driving conditions become increasingly hazardous.
Due to the winding nature of the road, and snow and ice, the road will remain closed to public vehicles until the spring.
For more information about Knox Mountain Park and other municipal parks, visit kelowna.ca/parks.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Budget approval means tax increase Dec 12
- Christmas market, art show and concert Dec 12
- "One Valley, One Water" Dec 12
- Students helping students 4,100km away Dec 12
- Bus light tour - get your tickets Dec 12
- Charged with running over paper carrier Dec 12
- Budget 2014 - day long coverage Dec 12
- Fewer rentals available Dec 12
- Protecting your gifts Dec 12
- Union sends final package to FortisBC Dec 12