Knox Mtn Drive closed for the winter
Nov 10, 2012 / 5:40 am
The road leading to the summit of Knox Mountain Park is now closed to vehicle traffic.
The park will remain open to pedestrians from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Knox Mountain Drive closes from the base parking lot as driving conditions become increasingly hazardous.
Due to the winding nature of the road, and snow and ice, the road will remain closed to public vehicles until the spring.
For more information about Knox Mountain Park and other municipal parks, visit kelowna.ca/parks.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9
- Glenmore food drive tonight Dec 9
- Garage fire quickly knocked down Dec 9