Glenmore park getting a makeover
Nov 9, 2012 / 3:11 pm
Access to Hartwick Park will be limited this month as crews remove an existing playground and furnishings and replace them with new equipment, fencing and a park sign.
This Glenmore neighbourhood park at the corner of Lambert Avenue and Clifton Road will be under construction, weather permitting, throughout November.
Park users are asked to respect the signs, fences and barriers in the park to ensure their safety and timely completion of the park.
More information about City of Kelowna parks is available at kelowna.ca/parks.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6
- Tree of Memories honours loved ones Dec 5
- Santa goes hog wild with toy donations Dec 5
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5
- Holiday cheer stocks food bank shelves Dec 5
- Where will medical marijuana be grown? Dec 5