Glenmore park getting a makeover
Nov 9, 2012 / 3:11 pm
Access to Hartwick Park will be limited this month as crews remove an existing playground and furnishings and replace them with new equipment, fencing and a park sign.
This Glenmore neighbourhood park at the corner of Lambert Avenue and Clifton Road will be under construction, weather permitting, throughout November.
Park users are asked to respect the signs, fences and barriers in the park to ensure their safety and timely completion of the park.
More information about City of Kelowna parks is available at kelowna.ca/parks.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Reaction mixed to Gordon truck route May 24
- A 'purrfect' time to adopt May 24
- Water levels lower on Mission Creek May 24
- Brace yourself for higher gas prices May 24
- Fat Cats looking for cool cats May 23
- Victor Walk impacts Kelowna May 23
- Dangerous Dog Act challenged May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22