Workplace injury sends 2 to hospital
Nov 5, 2012 / 1:00 pm
Emergency crews were called to Kelowna International Airport Monday morning after two Kelowna Flightcraft employees sustained minor injuries.
Just after 11 a.m. a work stand fell over striking two people. Both were transported to hospital for treatment.
Grant Stevens, Director of Human Resources, says the employees are expected to make a full recovery.
"We are in the process of completing our incident investigation, and would like to thank the Kelowna Fire Department and BC Ambulance service for their excellent response."
The Kelowna Fire Department confirmed, one of the employees taken to hospital suffered a leg injury.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9
- Glenmore food drive tonight Dec 9
- Garage fire quickly knocked down Dec 9