Workplace injury sends 2 to hospital
Nov 5, 2012 / 1:00 pm
Emergency crews were called to Kelowna International Airport Monday morning after two Kelowna Flightcraft employees sustained minor injuries.
Just after 11 a.m. a work stand fell over striking two people. Both were transported to hospital for treatment.
Grant Stevens, Director of Human Resources, says the employees are expected to make a full recovery.
"We are in the process of completing our incident investigation, and would like to thank the Kelowna Fire Department and BC Ambulance service for their excellent response."
The Kelowna Fire Department confirmed, one of the employees taken to hospital suffered a leg injury.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Missing teenager Jun 17
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17
- Firetrucks off to Peru Jun 17
- Weather Report Jun 17