Workplace injury sends 2 to hospital
Nov 5, 2012 / 1:00 pm
Emergency crews were called to Kelowna International Airport Monday morning after two Kelowna Flightcraft employees sustained minor injuries.
Just after 11 a.m. a work stand fell over striking two people. Both were transported to hospital for treatment.
Grant Stevens, Director of Human Resources, says the employees are expected to make a full recovery.
"We are in the process of completing our incident investigation, and would like to thank the Kelowna Fire Department and BC Ambulance service for their excellent response."
The Kelowna Fire Department confirmed, one of the employees taken to hospital suffered a leg injury.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- RCMP look for man with a gun Jun 19
- Clark rescinds raises; Dix claims victory Jun 19
- Rainfall warning in effect Jun 19
- 900 days on the water Jun 19
- Malls head list of corporate taxpayers Jun 19
- Mayor defends $800K spiffy biffy Jun 18
- Hells Angels member gets 26 months Jun 18
- Bridging the gap to detox Jun 18
- RCMP confirm suspicious death Jun 18
- Council wants say on new Cop Shop Jun 18