Learning to be a Lady of the Lake
Oct 31, 2012 / 2:21 pm
Miss Kelowna Lady of the Lake is hosting a training program for those young ladies interested in self-development, gaining confidence, meeting new friends, participating in the community & learning valuable life skills.
If you are 16-18 years old and residing in the Kelowna area (for at least 2 years) you are invited to be a part of the program. The six month long program will start in January of 2013 and run for 6 months.
If you are interested then please meet at The Kelowna Italian Club, 770 Lawrence Avenue on Monday November 12th at 7:00pm for information on this exciting program.
The Program will focus on public speaking, networking, area knowledge, stress reduction and time management, self defence, nutrition and car maintenance and much more!
For information email Charlene firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Fat Cats looking for cool cats May 23
- Victor Walk impacts Kelowna May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22