Message for Kelowna handyDart clients
Oct 9, 2012 / 4:55 pm
Message from handyDart.
Kelowna handyDART clients, please be advised that we are experiencing difficulties with our computer system.
Any trips that are booked for today or tomorrow should be confirmed by telephone as we are unable to look up any trips in our system.
If your handyDART does not arrive as scheduled, please call customer information at 250-762-3278.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Hundreds march against Monsanto May 25
- McDonald's CEO chastised by 9-year-old May 25
- Reaction mixed to Gordon truck route May 24
- A 'purrfect' time to adopt May 24
- Water levels lower on Mission Creek May 24
- Brace yourself for higher gas prices May 24
- Fat Cats looking for cool cats May 23
- Victor Walk impacts Kelowna May 23
- Dangerous Dog Act challenged May 23
- Early morning fire May 23