A runway of fashion in Kelowna
Sep 27, 2012 / 11:25 am
Students from the Centre for Arts and Technology created a fashion show that showcased the talents of graduates from the Event & Promotions Management and Fashion Design & Merchandising programs.
Graduating Event & Promotions Management students worked hard to organize the second annual production. It is one of the biggest events of the year at CATO Kelowna.
The graduating Fashion Design & Merchandising students presented their final collections after two years of intense work in the program.
The first half of the Fashion Show showcased local Kelowna boutiques, featuring their top picks for the fall/winter seasons: The Wardrobe Boutique, La Belle Boutique, Raw Athletics, Asphalt Shoes, Bella Clothing Boutique, and Dlux Boutique.
The final half of the night featured the designs and final collections of the five fashion design graduates.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Singer adds his notes to Cdn hockey Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9
- Glenmore food drive tonight Dec 9
- Garage fire quickly knocked down Dec 9
- Thrift store celebrates 10 years strong Dec 9
- Big White Sweater Ball Dec 9