Handguns stolen from collection
Jul 3, 2012 / 8:47 am
Nine handguns were stolen from a Kelowna man's home on Friday.
Around 7:10 a.m. on June 30, RCMP received a report of a break and enter to a residence on the 2300 block of Stillingfleet Road.
Cst. Kris Clark says during the night someone broke into the garage through a small opening under the overhead door and pried open a gun safe.
"Inside the safe was a collection of various handguns, all registered to the homeowner."
Along with the firearms stolen from the man's collection a Samsung cellular phone was also taken.
No suspects have been identified.
Anyone with any information regarding this crime is asked to call the Kelowna RCMP, Cst Josefsson at 250-762-3300, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online to report.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Downtown stabbing mars May long May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18