Lille Gard art contest
Jun 26, 2012 / 1:42 pm
Send one photo of your artwork (painting, sculpture . . .) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will enter your name in a draw to win one of three pairs of tickets to Lille Gard.
Parents, feel free to send in your child's work. We will put all photos into a photo gallery for everyone to see. We will draw the names of three winners Friday morning and the winning photos will be featured on our site and on the Tribehouse Facebook page. Send in one photo of your 'art' along with your name, age and address to email@example.com. The contest closes June 28, at midnight, tickets will be emailed to the winners on Friday June 29.
The 3rd annual Lille Gard (June 30 – July 1, 2012) is a family friendly festival organized by TribeHouse Artist Collective which will feature visual arts, spoken word, thinkers, speakers and of course all the music your ears can handle with a theme of Arts, Faith, and Justice.
Lille Gard takes place at Bottega - 'A modern farm inn set against the backdrop of beautiful South East Kelowna' - 4485 Sallows Rd.
Kids under 12 get into the festival for free, so if your kids win tell them they will have to share their ticket. For more info on Lille Gard and how you can get tickets click here.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17
- Cyclist hit on Baron Rd. May 16
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16
- Kelowna crime down in first quarter May 15
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15