Foerster back in court
Jun 21, 2012 / 1:20 pm
Matthew Foerster was back in a Kelowna Court room on Thursday.
The 26-year-old is charged with the first degree murder of 18-year-old Taylor Van Diest on Halloween night in Armstrong.
Foerster appeared by video, with slicked back hair and clad in a red jump suit.
The Cherryville man has several other charges laid against him including one count each of sexual assault and unlawful confinement relating to an incident at the Garden of Eden in Kelowna in April, 2005.
Additional charges have also been laid in connection with a home invasion in Cherryville on October 19, 2004.
All matters were adjourned for two weeks until July 5, as both Crown lawyers and the defence have to discuss witness reports and file arraignments, before a Pre Trial Conference date can be set.
Here is the video of Foerster as he is brought back to BC.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Downtown stabbing mars May long May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18