Various drugs found in bust
At least one person is facing charges after a drug bust two weeks ago, in Kelowna.
Members of the RCMP’s Downtown Enforcement Unit and Bike Patrol Teams executed a search warrant July 23 on Findlay Road, as part of a drug trafficking investigation.
Two men were arrested and police found small quantities of various drugs, such as:
- 1.13 grams of Heroin
- 4.31 grams of Methamphetamine
- 3.66 grams of crack Cocaine
- 2.32 grams of powder Cocaine
- 65 various prescription pills
- $3,700 cash
One 41-year-old Kelowna man faces possible charges of trafficking a controlled substance and possession for the purpose of trafficking.
He has a court date in November.
Comments on this story are pre-moderated and approval times may vary. Before they appear, comments are reviewed by moderators to ensure they meet our submission guidelines. Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments are open and welcome for three days after the story is published. We reserve the right to close comments before then. Comments that appear on the site are not the opinion of Castanet, but only of the comment writer.
Read more Kelowna News
- Family condemns RCMP BC - 7:49 pm
- Child pornography sentencePenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:13 pm
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:16 pm
- Inquest into teen's Mill deathVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:30 pm
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Tourism Kelowna Central Okanagan
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library