This time it was a liquid based product that prompted Canada Post employees to call out the Hazmat team.
Shortly before 4 p.m. Tuesday, Hazmat was called to the postal warehouse on Baillie Avenue after the contents of a package leaked onto an employee.
"It was a package that came from Calgary and the package leaked onto her arm. We had an incident last week and they were proactive to phone us to see if we can find out what the product was," said Fire Department official, Dale Calhoun.
"It was a liquid that has an alcohol evaporation point and it spilled on her arm. She quickly washed it off and they put it (package) out in the truck bay area."
He said Canada Post officials were trying to contact the sender of the package to determine just what the liquid was.
Calhoun said the employee didn't feel any ill effects from the liquid.
Hazmat teams were able to test the material and determined it posed no danger.
This is the second time Hazmat has been called to the Canada Post facility on Baillie Avenue in a week.
A week ago Monday a yellow sandy substance was collected from inside a mailbox in West Kelowna and returned to the facility prompting a call to the fire department.
That substance was also deemed safe.