Missing woman found
Update Jan. 9, 8 p.m.: RCMP say they have located Alicia Simpson.
Police are searching for a 23-year-old Kelowna woman after she was reported missing Sunday night.
On January 5, 2014 at 7 pm, the Kelowna RCMP received a report of a missing person from the 200 block of Husch Road.
Alicia Simpson, 23, apparently left her home sometime during the day of January 3, 2014 as she was last seen there around 7 a.m. that day.
Simpson has a history of drug addiction and police believe she may be staying in the downtown area.
She is described as:
- 5'1" and 130 lbs with a slim build
- Long brown hair and brown eyes
- Last seen wearing black tights, pink and white Nike shoes and a belted black jacket.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of Alicia Simpson is asked to call the Kelowna RCMP, Cst Lange at 250-762-3300.
Comments on this story are pre-moderated. Before they appear, comments are reviewed by moderators to ensure they meet our submission guidelines. Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments are open and welcome for three days after the story is published. We reserve the right to close comments before then. Comments that appear on the site are not the opinion of Castanet, but only of the comment writer.
Read more Kelowna News
- EMS called to PM's homeCanada - 2:47 pm
- Abducted boy saved by songWorld - 1:01 pm
- Medical pot for 2 yr. oldPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:50 pm
- Dozens speak on land swapPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:06 pm
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Tourism Kelowna Central Okanagan
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library