Police contacted by missing man
Update -- 9:00 a.m.
Kelowna RCMP say that Kallstrom contacted police when informed by a media article that he had been reported missing. Police have confirmed he is safe and sound.
RCMP are asking for the public's assistance in locating a Kelowna man who has been missing since, December 20.
Police received a report on December 27, that Kelly Kallstrom, 42, left home and never returned.
Kallstrom is described as:
• Caucasian man
• 5'2" - 5'4" and about 121 pounds
• long blonde/brown hair pulled into a pony tail, blue eyes,
• Last seen wearing a red and black winter coat. dark jeans.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of Kelly Kallstrom is asked to call the Kelowna RCMP at (250 762-3300 or remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, leaving a tip online at www.crimestoppers.net.
Comments on this story are pre-moderated. Before they appear, comments are reviewed by moderators to ensure they meet our submission guidelines. Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments are open and welcome for three days after the story is published. We reserve the right to close comments before then. Comments that appear on the site are not the opinion of Castanet, but only of the comment writer.
Read more Kelowna News
- Murder details brings family to tearsKamloops - 12:10 pm
- Ex cop charged with sex assaulting boysKamloops - 11:47 am
- Accused attacker still hospitalizedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 11:35 am
- Flights delayed at YLWKelowna - 10:10 am
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Tourism Kelowna Central Okanagan
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library