Missing patient found
Nov 2, 2013 / 7:37 am
7:30 a.m. Update: Adam Lloyd has been located.
23-year-old Adam Lloyd, who suffers from paranoia, is missing from Kelowna General Hospital.
On October 30, at 12:30 p.m., Mr. Adam Lloyd age 23 of Kelowna departed from the Hospital without authorization.
His mother and the Hospital staff are concerned for his safety as he suffers from paranoia and needs to be returned to the hospital.
He is described as:
- blonde hair
- 5'8", medium build.
- He was last wearing a grey winter hooded coat, dark pants, dark runners with white trim, and was carrying a grey/pink backpack.
If you have any information please call the Kelowna RCMP at 911 or (250) 762-3300
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Week in Reivew Dec 8
- Paper carrier waits for crucial surgery Dec 8
- Cost of dying going up Dec 8
- Paper carrier sent to VGH Dec 7
- Roses for women's awareness Dec 7
- Lights aglow on Big White Dec 7
- Creating community Dec 7
- Disabled person given the squeeze Dec 7
- Free Wi-Fi Dec 7
- Jail for man who beat his grandfather Dec 7