Missing patient found
Nov 2, 2013 / 7:37 am
7:30 a.m. Update: Adam Lloyd has been located.
23-year-old Adam Lloyd, who suffers from paranoia, is missing from Kelowna General Hospital.
On October 30, at 12:30 p.m., Mr. Adam Lloyd age 23 of Kelowna departed from the Hospital without authorization.
His mother and the Hospital staff are concerned for his safety as he suffers from paranoia and needs to be returned to the hospital.
He is described as:
- blonde hair
- 5'8", medium build.
- He was last wearing a grey winter hooded coat, dark pants, dark runners with white trim, and was carrying a grey/pink backpack.
If you have any information please call the Kelowna RCMP at 911 or (250) 762-3300
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9
- Glenmore food drive tonight Dec 9
- Garage fire quickly knocked down Dec 9
- Thrift store celebrates 10 years strong Dec 9