Missing Kelowna man found
Oct 30, 2013 / 9:43 pm
UPDATE OCT 30 9:45 P.M.
RCMP report that Rene Durelle was located safely and thank the public for their assistance.
Kelowna RCMP are asking for the public’s help in locating a 19-year-old man who has been missing for over a month.
Rene Durelle’s mother has not heard from her son since Sept. 28.
Her son has no fixed address and is said to suffer from depression and other psychological issues. She says he has gone missing before, but has never been out of contact for this long.
Durelle is described as a Caucasian male standing 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighting 130 pounds. He has a thin build, pale complexion and has brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to call Kelowna police at 250-762-3300 or Crimestoppers 1-800-222-8477.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Castanet's Week in Review Dec 8
- Kelowna teens 'write for rights' Dec 8
- Paper carrier waits for crucial surgery Dec 8
- Cost of dying going up Dec 8
- Paper carrier sent to VGH Dec 7
- Roses for women's awareness Dec 7
- Lights aglow on Big White Dec 7
- Creating community Dec 7
- Disabled person given the squeeze Dec 7
- Free Wi-Fi Dec 7