Missing Kelowna man found
Oct 30, 2013 / 9:43 pm
UPDATE OCT 30 9:45 P.M.
RCMP report that Rene Durelle was located safely and thank the public for their assistance.
Kelowna RCMP are asking for the public’s help in locating a 19-year-old man who has been missing for over a month.
Rene Durelle’s mother has not heard from her son since Sept. 28.
Her son has no fixed address and is said to suffer from depression and other psychological issues. She says he has gone missing before, but has never been out of contact for this long.
Durelle is described as a Caucasian male standing 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighting 130 pounds. He has a thin build, pale complexion and has brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to call Kelowna police at 250-762-3300 or Crimestoppers 1-800-222-8477.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9