Dry night expected for Halloween
Oct 28, 2013 / 1:15 pm
Cool, cloudy and dry.
That's what you can expect when you take your little ghosts and goblins trick-or-treating Thursday night.
According to Environment Canada meteorologist, David Jones, we can expect cloudy conditions during the day on Halloween and into Thursday evening.
The cool, clear, frosty conditions experienced throughout the Okanagan Monday morning should remain through Tuesday before the clouds begin to roll in Wednesday.
Jones says those conditions are expected to remain Thursday.
"There's a system rolling onto the coast but for the Okanagan we are expecting it to be cloudy for the most part Thursday evening," says Jones.
The forecast high for Halloween is nine degrees. Jones expects that to drop to four or five degrees Halloween evening.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Castanet's Week in Review Dec 8
- Kelowna teens 'write for rights' Dec 8
- Paper carrier waits for crucial surgery Dec 8
- Cost of dying going up Dec 8
- Paper carrier sent to VGH Dec 7
- Roses for women's awareness Dec 7
- Lights aglow on Big White Dec 7
- Creating community Dec 7
- Disabled person given the squeeze Dec 7
- Free Wi-Fi Dec 7