Kamloops home invasion
Oct 28, 2013 / 6:18 am
Kamloops RCMP responded to a call about a home invasion in the 1500 block of Collingwood Drive Sunday morning.
It was reported that three males, armed with shotguns and wearing masks, had entered a residence just before 9 a.m. The person who called it in was known to police and they have been to the home before.
When police arrived they used a loud speaker to ask people in the home to exit, there was no response.
The members made entry to the residence with assistance of Dog Services; two adult males and two adult females were located inside the residence and were confirmed to be tenants of that location.
These occupants claimed to have no knowledge of any armed persons entering the residence. No one was suffering from any injuries.
This incident is believed to be a 'targeted' event and the investigation is continuing.
Read more BC News
- School trustees want special hydro rate
- Sea otter shot in face now stable
- Richmond man shot in tile store
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
(Click for RSS instructions.)