Oct 23, 2013 / 8:22 pm
For the fifth year in a row, the twisted minds of the Okanagan's finest filmmakers unite to bring you a frightful night of films, live music, blood and more.
The Okanagan Society of Independent Filmmaking will host Horrorfest on Friday Oct. 25 at the Habitat (248 Leon Ave) starting at 8 p.m.
Horrorfest is a costume party, which supports local independent filmmaking and provides an entertainment alternative to Halloween fun.
The Okanagan Society of Independent Filmmaking is a registered non-profit film community based in the Okanagan Valley. Members range from film industry to students.
Tickets to HorrorFest are $12 at the door or $10 at Leo's Video on Pandosy. (The event is 19 +)
For more information contact Kelly Veltri OSIF President at [email protected] or by calling 250-‐215-‐7766
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5
- Holiday cheer stocks food bank shelves Dec 5
- Where will medical marijuana be grown? Dec 5
- Happy Hanukkah! Dec 5
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4