The City has had to close several sports fields due to the recent rains.
City of Kamloops Parks staff have inspected and assessed the condition of the fields and have determined that the following will be closed as of this afternoon (Wednesday) until 5 p.m. on Thursday, June 26.
- All baseball and soccer fields at McArthur Island,
- All sports fields at Singh Bowl, and
- Fields and turf at Hillside Stadium.
Comments on this story are pre-moderated. Before they appear, comments are reviewed by moderators to ensure they meet our submission guidelines. Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments are open and welcome for three days after the story is published. We reserve the right to close comments before then. Comments that appear on the site are not the opinion of Castanet, but only of the comment writer.
Read more Kamloops articles
- Orchardists busy after rainfallPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Industrial zone floodedKelowna
- Smith Creek: fully containedWest Kelowna
- Ennis withdraws parole requestWest Kelowna
School District 73
Kamloops Discussion Forum
Thompson-Nicola Regional District
Thompson Rivers University
Thompson Career College
Thompson-Nicola Regional Library
Kamloops Real Estate