Video marketing & video SEO
Nov 2, 2013 / 5:00 am
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- YouTube is localized in 43 countries and across 60 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
When properly produced, online video is a natural magnet to search engines, leading to even more traffic and new business faster than any other currently known methods. You’ll see a tremendous increase in the return on your marketing dollar by quickly dominating top positions where your customers and prospects look to find what you sell.
Online video increases brand awareness, drives online engagement and creates viewer action leading to more inquiries and more sales. If done right, it can bring hoards of traffic to your website with this one strategy alone.
Check out the following screenshot:
- Our keyword we wanted to rank for was "Credenza Cabinet Bed" With over 2.3 Million + results.
- Our clients site is # 1 for their actual website on the organic section. Basically means a non-paid ad. (FREE TRAFFIC)
- 3 Video's Ranked on the 1st page
- Client's Images of the product are ranked on the first page as well.
When someone lands on this page. What listing do you think they're going to click on? This is why it's so important to optimize video's along with regular search engine optimization of your website. It makes the listings stand out.
Read more Internet Marketing Trends articles
- Video marketing & video SEO Nov 2
- Twitter marketing explored Oct 26
- Drive your website to top search engines Oct 19
- The secret to endless customers Oct 3
(Click for RSS instructions.)