Fifty shades of Yay!
Oct 9, 2013 / 5:00 am
Yay- Used as an exclamation of pleasure, approval, elation, or victory.
You want to create this celebratory exclamation of emotion in your work environment each and every day.
If you embark upon creating an atmosphere of innovation and positive change along with fostering a culture of creativity and happiness, your business will reward you in more ways than you know. Following these 50 shades of Yay below is a start to achieving strong team building, branding and business brilliance.
- Absolutely, unconditionally love your business and what you do.
- Spread that love, hire and inspire those around you.
- Always be coaching others to success.
- Lighten up, keep it fun.
- Accept individualism.
- Flow seamlessly, embracing change as a constant.
- Celebrate even the smallest of victories.
- Reward achievement.
- Live in the excitement of possibility.
- Drop the drama.
- Focus you business concept; don’t try to be everything to everyone.
- Let go. Break the old outdated thoughts and beliefs that may be holding you back.
- Reinvent what people want.
- Know that you don’t need to have everything figured out.
- Find comfort in chaos.
- The time to act is always now.
- Learn to adapt.
- Spark a revolution in your industry.
- Your perspective determines your destiny; show the world what you’ve got.
- Avoid retreating to your comfort zone.
- Question rational thought.
- Share your dream.
- Thank people.
- Get out of the way, let people grow through their mistakes.
- Stand behind your staffs actions.
- Bring good news.
- Inventory your employee’s talents.
- Match employee talents to specialized work.
- Show benefits.
- Always provide for latitude and creativity.
- Remain accessible.
- Let your team get wide recognition.
- Give your staff exciting work to do.
- Be sincere.
- Make sure your salaries are competitive.
- Find out what’s important to your people.
- Ask questions.
- Relish technology.
- Think like an entrepreneur.
- Respect your competitors.
- Know your company inside and out.
- Know your product or services you provide inside and out.
- Know your customer.
- Think big, but know everything small thing you do contains the DNA of unlimited opportunity.
- Live with passion.
- Live in imagination.
- Be persistent.
- Make sure you pay it forward and share all the great knowledge you have acquired in your life with those around you. Foster a culture of creativity and excitement. You, your team and your customers will all benefit greatly.
It’s been said, “You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend or not.” I believe this to be true in the business sense also. I know there are a few legends in the making reading this article right now.
Read more Ignite Innovate Impact articles
- Hot gossip Dec 4
- Think thriving thoughts Nov 27
- Power to the people Nov 20
- Know "no" Nov 13
- Welcome to the Boomtown Nov 6
- Can you hear me now? Oct 30
- What if? Oct 16
- Fifty shades of Yay! Oct 9
(Click for RSS instructions.)