Cash back for buyers!
You will be introduced to your Real Estate team that includes certified Mortgage Professionals and Realtors through the Canadian Home Buyers Academy, who are tops in the market anyway. Your cash back is calculated based on the purchase price of the home you decide to buy and the commission structure in your market area.
A seller will include the total Real Estate commissions into the listing price of their home. Traditionally as buyers we don't generally have the opportunity to negotiate any of the commissions that we pay as those costs are built into the price we pay for our home! By using our appointed Real Estate team through the Canadian Home Buyers Academy, we have been able to negotiate on your behalf to provide you with cash back! We want you to recover some of these costs of buying a new home.
Please take some time to visit the Canadian Home Buyers Academy website by clicking on the link below and register to get your cash back today!
The site is also full of valuable information on purchasing a home and obtaining a mortgage. Learn everything you need to know about things such as home inspections, credit reports and paying down your mortgage faster!
Read more Home Finance articles
- Good news for small mortgage lenders Feb 22
- Three last-minute RRSP tips Feb 8
- Selling your home faster and for more Jan 25
- Access your money more quickly Jan 11
- Tips to get approved for a mortgage Dec 28
- The joy of handmade holiday cards Dec 14
- Why you need a mortgage broker Nov 30
- Managing your mortgage Nov 16
(Click for RSS instructions.)