Horoscope: October 14 - 20
Casual conversation leads to something more meaningful. Meet at another location to lay out the details. An independent, progressive approach works out. The new moon Monday favours starts or "launches". Polite exchanges promote a friendly environment, easing tensions on many levels - work toward resolutions. Those who are out of step need an attitude adjustment; explain the facts or how they will be affected. Rein in unrealistic promises or overspending; get rid of waste. Focus on a determined direction. The use of force may be needed in certain areas - weigh how much.
Photo: ContributedLibra (Balance: September 23 - October 22)Heather Zais reveals this week's astrological forecast.
- Taurus - Take a different approach to health or work issues. Avoid unnecessary spending now.
- Gemini - Others are unsure of your position or power. Attend to commitments that clarify details.
- Cancer - Make decisions regarding home or base of operations. Confidential matters affect this.
- Leo - Use subtle pressure to move things along to a successful conclusion. Attend gatherings.
- Virgo - New or renewed income eases worries. Hunker down and follow a progressive path.
- Libra - Personal changes and a new approach are applauded. Gain ground or recoup losses.
- Scorpio - Your confidence grows as you feel more secure. Plans unfold in positive ways now.
- Sagittarius - Brainstorm with influential associates; keep some details confidential for awhile.
- Capricorn - Your position changes or returns to what it was. Follow protocol to a conclusion.
- Aquarius - Stand firm no matter what the circumstances. Your status in subject to changes.
- Pisces - You are magnetic and others want to be in your good books - give them a chance.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: August 17 - 23 Aug 17
- Horoscope: August 10 - 16 Aug 10
- Horoscope: August 3 - 9 Aug 3
- Horoscope: July 27 - August 2 Jul 27
- Horoscope: July 20 - 26 Jul 20
- Horoscope: July 13 - 19 Jul 13
- Horoscope: July 6 - 12 Jul 6
- Horoscope: June 29 - July 5 Jun 29
(Click for RSS instructions.)