Horoscope: Sept. 30 - Oct. 6
Get the facts straight before meeting face to face or giving instructions. Keep a casual atmosphere at the office and others will be more agreeable to going along with the plans. Trust among key players makes things smoother as they develop. This influence extends to personal relationships as well - take it to the next stage. Midweek is more romantic as feelings grow. Discuss any areas that cause worry or delay. Make sure your expectations are grounded in reality. Tie up loose ends by Friday when cooler heads make final decisions. Intuition is on target by the weekend.
Photo: ContributedLibra (Balance: September 23 - October 22)Heather Zais reveals this week's astrological forecast.
- Taurus - An intuitive connection paves the way to a better agreement. Signals are understood.
- Gemini - You know what needs to be done. Others appreciate the effort you are putting in.
- Cancer - Circumstances change and this gives you hope. Keep talks friendly or entertaining.
- Leo - Assess the value of property before making major changes. Where do you want to be?
- Virgo - Hold your position in a gracious way and others will be on your side. Speak calmly.
- Libra - Relationship activity needs careful handling - especially if it's an office romance. Wait.
- Scorpio - Your ability to sway others is hypnotic. Take advantage of it to have things your way.
- Sagittarius - Secret talks or meetings bring results or settle outstanding matters. Reminisce.
- Capricorn - VIP's like your ideas or input. This is helpful to your future position and income.
- Aquarius - Reputation or status is on the rise, including additional income. Others support you.
- Pisces - Clarify who is on board with you; explain their rewards or other benefits to come.
Read more Heather's Horoscope articles
- Horoscope: March 2 - 8 Mar 2
- Horoscope: February 23 - March 1 Feb 23
- Horoscope: February 16 - 22 Feb 16
- Horoscope: February 9 - 15 Feb 9
- Horoscope: February 2 - 8 Feb 2
- Horoscope: January 26 - February 1 Jan 26
- Horoscope: January 19 - 25 Jan 19
- Predictions for 2014: Year of the Horse Jan 14
(Click for RSS instructions.)